Skip to Primary Menu Skip to About OSR+ Menu Skip to OSR+ Support Menu Skip to Main Content

Core RulesTreasure

Denticles of the Erudite Lich


These smooth black denticles are mounted on a golden mouthpiece and radiate dark magic. When you put the denticles into your mouth to activate them, you assume a ghastly visage, but can speak any language (including magical speech, physiologically impossible speech, and speech you do not understand) 90% of the time. For the other 10% of the time, everyone who can hear you is struck with fear by your pronouncements.

Rarity: 2

Are you sure?