Last Updated: June 15, 2022
Information We Collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information:
- names, usernames
- email address
- contact preferences
- authentication data
- billing addreses
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information. We do not process sensitive personal information or receive any personal information from third parties.
We may also collect payment data as necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your credit card number and security code(s). Please contact us at [email protected] to inquire about our payment provider and their privacy policies.
Categories of Personal Information We collect
|Contact information such as your name, unique personal identifier, email address, IP, and account name.
|Personal Information categories in the CCR statute
|Name and contact information, as well as financial information for the purposes of processing ecommerce transactions.
We may also collect other information in the course of your engaging with our support channels or participating in surveys or contests.
Automated Data Collection
We may collect some data automatically as you navigate the website, such as technical information about the device(s) you use, including log and usage data, device data, and location data. We also collect information through cookies and similiar technologies.
OSR+ follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies & Web Beacons
Data Collection & Minors
We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. OSR+ does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 18. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website and facilitate account creation and authentication
- Improve, personalize, protect, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- To save or protect an individual's vital interest
- Find and prevent fraud
We keep your information as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this noticed, or unless otherwise required by law, and as long as you have an account with us. If we no longer need your personal information we may delete or retain it at our discretion.
Your information is stored and transmitted securely, but you use our services at your own risk.
Who do we share your information with?
We will only share your information in the case of a business transfer (merger, sale, financing, acquistion, etc) or when / if we use Google Maps APIs in conjunction with our services.
We only process your information when we have a valid legal reason to, or when we believe it's necessary.
For users in the EU or UK:
- Consent. If you give us consent, we process your information for specific purposes.
- Legitimate Interests. In order to provide this service as a website, where necessary.
- Legal Obligations. If we are required to by law
- Vital Interests. Where we believe it's necessary to protect your vital interests or that of a third party where the safety of a person is in question.
For Canadian users:
We process your information if we have specific permission or where there is implied consent. You can withdraw consent by contacting us. In exceptional cases, we may be legally allowed to process your information without your consent.
Third-party ad servers or ad networks uses technologies like cookies or web beacons that are used in their respective advertisements and links that appear on OSR+, which are sent directly to users' browser. They automatically receive your IP address when this occurs. These technologies are used to measure the effectiveness of their advertising campaigns and/or to personalize the advertising content that you see on websites that you visit.
Note that OSR+ has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
You can request we delete your personal information (that is not de-identified) and you have a right to know how your personal information is collected. We will consider and act upon any request in accordace with data protection laws of your country, and we will not discriminate against you if you exercise your privacy rights.
You can withdraw your consent to process your information at any time by contacting us and discontinuing the use of our services. Additionally, you can opt out of marketing and promotional communications by following the unsubscribe link in emails we send or contacting us to be removed from mailing lists.
In either case, we may ask you to undergo a verification process to verify your identity.
If at any time you would like to terminate your account or change information you can:
- Contact us
- Change your account information by logging in
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
If you make a request, we may take up to one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access. You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure. You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.