More December Revisions!
Posted December 1, 2020
- Unarmed weapon class adjustments. The weapon class now includes the tactic "Stun."
- Added Heavy weapons class. (This class has the tactic Knockdown.)
- Small weapon class has had its tactic changed to "Precise." This is to create parity between with missile weapons; moved Stun to the Unarmed class.
- Changed "Deranged" flaw to describe fictional "madness" (such as the effects Lovecraftian characters might have after encountering Cthulhu). Previously this Flaw required you to choose a specific mental disorder.
- Added Trait - Psyche (Specific): "You have a persistent mental disorder such as short term memory loss, narcolepsy, obsessive compulsive disorder, sleepwalking, or schizophrenia." It may be problematic to some that having a mental disorder is categorized as a Flaw (which would suggest that mentally disordered people are flawed) so here we adopt language to counteract that implication.
- Changed "Disabled" to Trait - Physical (Specific): " "The circumstances of your life, either at birth or along the way, make you physically different than others: you're colorblind, deaf, mute, maimed, myopic or missing a limb, etc." It may be problematic to some that a physical impairment is classified as a Flaw (which would suggest that disabled people are flawed) so here we adopt language to counteract that implication.